Monday, June 13, 2011

A First to Everything

Suddenly, something has come over me. Maybe its been taking effect, but i havent taken time to realize it. I am still not sure what it is...but i am destined to find out. Maybe its a realization, maybe its an apphinay (which is the same thing in a way) but its there, and its taking place.
This blog has been designed to show the small steps of my life, and the slow unraveling of Idina. I have decided to only update the blog once in a while, so I named it: A Month in a Day: The Evolution of Idina.
Heres a few things about me:
My name is Idina (If you havent noticed. :) ) I am figuring out the ways of the world and its people. I am intersted in sharing my life to people and hoping that theyll be inspired in the many ways imaginable. From the way of my writing, you may find that im some 40 year old creeper. Well...youre wrong. Im young. (Im not saying how young). I am a person who wants to share her thoughts and feelings but also wants to keep some dignity. Scratch what i said in the beginning of this paragraph. My real name isnt Idina. See? Fool'd ya. I got it from one of my favorite sing/songwriters and actresses, Idina Menzel.
So this is my blog. If you like it, come back. Tell a friend.
This is the Evolution of Idina.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is Elven, best friend of Philophobic girl, for some reason her laptop is not allowing her to post a comment on your blog but she wanted to get this message to you:

    Hey there this is Philophobic girl.
    I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for writing this and recommending me. I’m going to post a link to your blog on my next post. This definatly made me smile. And yea you're right, I'm not ashamed of my philophobia because it makes me, well, me! No one should be afraid to declare it because having philophobia or being cautious around the subject of love and love itself brings awareness of the downsides to it such as lies and heartbreak. I’m not trying to say that I can't fall in love because I actually am in love now as some of my posts have written but its just that I’m aware of what it may cause to me.
    In any case, you sound like a talented and bright person and I'd like to discuss some things with you because it seems that we have much in common from your first post :) If there’s anyway to contact you please notify me :)
    Philophobic girl
    xxx

    By the way, I (Elven) really enjoyed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elven,
    Thank you very much! :) I will continue to follow and read your blog in much interest.

    ReplyDelete