Friday, June 24, 2011

Fear of love? =Philophobia

Aaah!  I just realized i spelled epiphany wrong in my last post. I feel...very human ☺. Once you make a mistake, youre supposed to learn from it. That takes me to the topic of love. You will make a mistake, and you will vow to learn from it, but you always find yourself in another toxic relationship.
Now theres someone who decided to speak up, and shes (Im hoping ☺) not afraid to open up and say: HEY! IM A PHILOPHOBIC AND IM PROUD! Okay, i dont know if shes proud, but you get the idea.
I believe this girl has some talent. Check out her blog. Do her a favor. ☺ Heck, do ME  a favor! Comment! Ive only had 4 veiws since the last post...thats alright. But i think more people should know about my evolution.

Love&Light
Idina
(Like my new ending title thingy?! Love&Light. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Visit it!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phil=Love
Phobia=Fear
Phil+Phobia=Philophobia.
The fear of love, or falling into love.


No comments:

Post a Comment